Business Development Intern (m/f)
- Execution of special projects with a high level of autonomy to help expanding Tylko´s revenue growth
- Participating in diverse processes of the business development & marketing departments
- Research of best practices & new solutions to expand Tylko´s brand awareness
- Report directly to founders and C-level
- BS/MS with excellent grades from a top tier university in Business, Economics, Marketing or another related field of study
- Good knowledge of e-commerce and technology ecosystem, understanding of business KPIs and limitations/possibilities of tech environments
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Proactive mindset and strong project management competencies
- Ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Experience with Excel and Google Docs
- Fluent in English, German is a strong plus
We, at Tylko, believe that things should fit you, not the other way around - including your furniture and how you buy it, without compromising on quality.
Designing your life according to your needs is the philosophy we live and work by. It is this way of doing things that directly improves not only your home, but also your quality of living.
We are an interdisciplinary group of innovators that brings together our expertise in technology and design to change the way you think about furnishing your home. Tylko relies on it's team of passionate, independent individuals who understand this customer-centric approach and are eager to contribute to growing the company.