Editorial Office Mandatory Internship
About the role
Are you a student looking to get work experience in the field of online writing and publishing? We are currently offering an internship in our Editorial Office here at InterNations, which will provide you with the opportunity to gain insights into the daily work of a content editor. You will play an important part in maintaining the high quality of our online content, use our content management system and receive an introduction to the basics of SEO.
So if you enjoy online research and writing, have very good written English skills and would like to work in an international team, we would love to hear from you!
As an Editorial Office Intern at InterNations, you will:
• proofread, fact-check and edit various online country & city guides
• make sure our articles adhere to the latest SEO standards
• publish articles using drupal (CMS)
• write marketing copy and informational texts for a variety of websites
• possible projects include keyword research and analysis using state-of-the-art SEO tools, picture research, writing or co-writing a complete country or city guide, etc.
• a fast-growing, dynamic company with an international team
• a friendly work atmosphere and the space you need to pursue your own ideas
• regular workshops and lectures about work-related topics and soft skills
• independent projects and training sessions for interns
• a "cosmopolitan city with a heart" and the nicest beer gardens in Germany
• weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit & regular team events
You meet the following requirements:
• university student
• the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies
• availability for 6-12 months (various start dates optional)
• native-speaker level written and spoken English
• fine attention to detail
• good research skills
• interest (and ideally experience) in writing content for online audiences
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application today (CV, cover letter) via: https://internations-jobs.personio.de/job/15071?_pc=7064
Please note: We can only accept applications from those who must complete an internship as part of their degree.
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making life easier for expats! With 3 million members in 390 cities around the world, InterNations
is the largest global network and information site for people who live and work abroad. What started as just an idea is now changing
the lives of expats and global minds around the world each and every day. With an international team who’ve often lived abroad
themselves, we understand what our members need most and we all work towards a shared goal. Together, we’re constantly growing
and learning, coming up with new ways for our members to feel more at home and connect with other international people in their