Business Development Germany
Scope of the internship
In order to expand our operational effectiveness in the German market, we require a study into the business, marketing and competitive circumstances in this region.
The principal objectives to be achieved are as follows:
1. Marketing approach for potential PR and marketing partners in German-speaking countries;
2. Maintain the daily operational work, e.g. handling customers’ requests and questions in-game and communicating with them;
3. Daily testing of the games to check for inappropriate translation or game bugs;
4. Manage our PR and social media tools for the German market;
5. Business intelligence: providing feedback on market development, customer preferences and marketing tools.
Hours per week: 40 - 45
Salary: € 500,- gross per month excluding possible compensation of equipment
Additional benefits: paid holiday leave; flexible working hours; recreation area; company activities, e.g. company dinners and sports activities
Working at TFJoy means working in a dynamic, flexible, proactive and multicultural environment. To encourage communication, cooperation and critical discussions within our company we regularly hold team events which lead to closer ties among colleagues, on a personal as well as a professional level.
1. We are looking for a candidate who is able to work within a dynamic organization; in which many new abbreviations and business talk will come along. We believe that an independent, proactive and curious, self-starting candidate would fit the company.
2. We are looking for a Business School student with marketing/media/communication education and an aptitude for IT.
3. The student should be a German native speaker. In addition, good proficiency in English speaking, reading and writing is preferred.
4. An interest in playing games is appreciated, especially mobile games.
5. Well-organised and goal-oriented person with good time-management and the ability to handle multiple projects and multi-customer environments simultaneously.
Required language skills: German and English
Über TFJoy Limited
TFJoy, short for Tap For Joy, is a leading mobile game publisher for game companies that want to expand internationally. Our focus is on bringing high-quality games to various markets, providing the game in the local language as well as offering high-quality local support.