Working Student Fashion Copy Editing (f/m)
To support our international Creative Department we are looking for an ambitious Working Student (f/m) to support during the daily business (15-20 hours / week) in our headoffice in Aschheim/Munich.
- Support of the Copy Editing Team in the research of product and material information
- Support of the organization, preparation and supporting of product transportations
- Availability: ideally three afternoons per week (from 1.00 pm CET)
- Advanced studies
- Strong interest and good knowlede in relation to luxury fashion and trends
- Very accurate and precise work as well highly detail oriented
- Reliability and organizational talent
- Good English and German knowledge
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications
- The opportunity to take on responsibility in a rapidly growing, dynamic e-commerce company
- An open corporate culture with a fantastic team spirit
- A modern and friendly work place
- Regular training and further development opportunities
- An international working environment
- Excellent benefits and social events
Über mytheresa.com GmbH
www.mytheresa.com is Europe’s leading luxury online retailer. Launched in 2006, mytheresa.com stands for the finest edit of over 200 international designer brands’ collections, such as Balenciaga, Saint Laurent, Valentino and many more. The product selection boasts clothes, shoes, bags and accessories.
Our international team in our headquarters in Munich consists of more than 400 highly talented and passionated members from over 50 nations. We offer a unique and best-in class service to the customers we have in more than 120 countries. We use and develop the best practices in IT, Human Resources, operations, online marketing, webshop design, in addition to creating very innovative digital content for our editorial, public relations and branding activities.