Quality and Product Intern in Luang Prabang, Lao P.D.R.
Your main focus will be:
1. QUALITY FOLLOW UP
Ensure a good quality follow up: clients, suppliers, products
• Handling client calls and customer care.
• Analyzing feedbacks of clients to improve performance of the company.
• Collaborating closely with operation team to deal with issues on spot.
• Work closely with sales team to make sure programs are updated.
• Taking corrective actions on short and long term.
• Finding solutions to avoid troubles' renewal.
• Supporting operation on guides’ interviews/training.
• Working on new tools to improve daily tasks.
• Cooperate with Quality Manager to develop training material for the team
Improving existing production
• Promotion of products (Updates on Professional website, Trainings and webinar)
• Researching and developing new products in Luang Prabang
Ensure a product quality follow up
• Reviewing products with good potential
• Promoting good product which is not sold enough
• Removing unused – without potential - product
• Excellent communication skills in English and German
• Good skills in a third language (French, Spanish, Italian) is highly appreciable
• Pleasant personality, positive attitude, open-minded
• Creativity, autonomy, good organization skills and good sense of product’s evaluation
• Knowledge of data processing (PC and Microsoft Software)
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to new working environments in cross-cultural teams
• Experience in dealing with customers
• Strong communication skills
• Location: Luang Prabang, Lao P.D.R
• The intern should be available to start working from October 2018
• Length of the internship: at least 6 months or longer
• Working time: 5 full days / week
• The company will provide visa cost, a monthly allowance of $300, lunch allowance of 2$/working day,
• 1 additional day off per month, public holidays respected by local staff
Über Easia Travel
About Easia Travel
EASIA TRAVEL CO., LTD is a South East Asia wide operating travel agency with 15 offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar working exclusively on B2B basis. Specialized in tailor-made tours, Easia Travel takes care of more than 25,000 travelers a year.