Easia Travel - Quality and Production Assistant in Yangon
Your main focus will be:
1. QUALITY FOLLOW UP
● Handling clients' calls and customer care.
● Analyzing feedbacks of clients to improve performance of the company.
● Collaborating closely with operation team to deal with issues on spot.
● Taking corrective actions on short and long term.
● Finding solutions to avoid troubles' renewal.
● Supporting operation on guides’ interviews/training.
● Working on new tools to improve daily tasks.
Other tasks might include:
2. PRODUCTION / MARKETING
● Researching and developing new products.
● Participating in inspection on spot.
● Translating existing programs and write new content.
● Producing quality content (articles, interviews, movies, report).
● Tourism, Business, Communication, Marketing, Languages background
● Excel and Access proficiency considered a valuable plus.
● Native or fluent in German.
● French would be of advantage, but not a must.
● Strong communication skills.
● Experience in dealing with customers.
● Ability to adapt to different culture, environment and lifestyle.
● Curiosity, passion for travel, proactivity and positive attitude.
We are looking for trainees for our office in Yangon, Myanmar.
The company will provide housing, visa cost and a monthly allowance of $200.
The intern should be available to start working from September 2017 - Length of the internship: at least 6 months or longer (possibility of employment after the end of the traineeship).
Working time: 5 full days / week according to the free time of the intern.
Über Easia Travel
About Easia Travel
EASIA TRAVEL CO., LTD is a South East Asia wide operating travel agency with 15 offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar working exclusively on B2B basis. Specialized in tailor-made tours, Easia Travel thanks to its 300 collaborators take care of more than 25,000 travelers a year.