International Project Management Intern
As part of your studies in marketing or a related subject, you would like to complete a six-month mandatory internship in one of Germany’s most high-profile creative advertising agencies. Your English is more than good enough for business, and perhaps you are even fluent in French. You would like to be involved in an automotive account, among other things, and you have strong organisational skills. You also know how to manage the people around you in a team, and you hope to gain your first professional experience in customer service.
– You are fully proficient in written and spoken English, ideally in French as well.
– You are currently a student of communication sciences, marketing or design.
– You enjoy creative advertising and international processes.
– You are not shy about communicating with people of all nationalities around the world.
– You are good at organisation and are not afraid of a ringing telephone.
– Cars are not just a means of transport for you, but a genuine passion.
– The ability to integrate as part of a team.
Über Grabarz & Partner Werbeagentur GmbH
Grabarz & Partner is an independent and privately owned advertising agency, which is one of the most creative advertising agencies in Germany and the world. More than 250 employees serve among others national and international budgets Volkswagen, IKEA, Burger King, DEVK and Melitta. 2015 Grabarz & Partner most awarded German agency the "Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity" and creative number 1 in the German "Art Directors Club Awards". Grabarz & Partner is a member of thenetworkone, the worldwide network of independent agencies.