Intern (m/f) Supply Chain Demand Forecasting
For our office in Munich we are looking for an
Intern (m/f) Supply Chain Demand Forecasting starting as soon as possible
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software (SAP) as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Perform Excel Analysis
- Support Demand Forecasting process across a 24 month horizon for selected accounts within a nominated Trade Channel to provide an accurate volume and value demand plan, based on: Statistical base demand, Promotional uplifts, Sales & Marketing Intelligence, NPI forecast
- Work with Sales & Marketing teams to maintain promotional calendar and new product launch pipeline to ensure that commercial plans are fully integrated into the forecast
- Challenge the sales input to forecast and ensure that the volume and value forecast are aligned
- Investigate account, promotion, SKU performance monthly and manage with stakeholder
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Good MS Office, especially Excel knowledge, Access appreciated
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities
- Good level of numeracy with the ability to manage, analyse and interpret complex data
- Strong analytical abilities
- Good communication and Team building skills
- Detail oriented
- Extreme accuracy
Please be aware that we can only accept online applications through our system.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare GmbH & Co. KG, Barthstrasse 4, 80339 München.
Über GSK (GlaxoSmithKline)
GlaxoSmithKline, producer of brands such as Sensodyne® and Odol®, is one of the world´s leading healthcare companies, and is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Valuing people, innovation, accountability and performance achieved with integrity, GSK is truly an employer of choice.