Working Student (m/f) Backend Development
Your mission at SimScale is to support the backend team in continuously improving and extending the platform that serves our users. That means, taking over clearly defined development tasks in an increasingly complex service-oriented system, written mostly in Java.
You will also act in a role supporting our QA and user success team by tracking down the source of bugs or anomalies in our system.
Our product is unique in giving you into a complex service-oriented system in the interdisciplinary field of science and computing.
*** What we expect from you (must-haves) ***
- Solid development experience in a non-trivial project, either at university or in industry
- Some experience or knowledge about RESTful cloud and/or microservices
- Strong sense of code quality: you follow design patterns and the principles of clean code
- Curiosity, drive and persistence in understanding a complex system
*** What we expect from you (nice-to-haves) ***
- A completed or ongoing course of studies in Science with the focus on software engineering or a comparable degree with corresponding professional experience
- Being able to work productively with a Linux system
- Being involved in open source projects
*** What you can expect from us ***
-flexible working hours
-startup atmosphere, low hierarchies
-good location in Munich
-fun team events and a calm and professional working environment
Über SimScale GmbH
At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before.