Paid Mandatory Internship Web Developer (PHP). Starting: August 2018
What will you do?
- You will contibute to the development of our own new portals
- You will integrate new social games into our portfolio social networks and gaming portals
- You will work both on front-end and back-end functionalities with the possibility to choose projects which interest you most
- You will maintain and improve our tracking and data processing architecture using AWS
- You will ensure a good user experience for our players
What are your qualities?
- Enrolled student of a technical education school or course of study in a relevant field
- Looking for a mandatory internship (requires a mandatory certificate from your university)
- Hands on experience with PHP5 and preferably another object-oriented programming language (i.e. Java/Ruby/C++)
- Knowledge of version control systems (i.e. Git) is an advantage
- Experience with an MVC framework (i.e. Kohana/Zend/Laravel) is desirable
- Basic experience with relational databases (MySQL is an advantage)
- Very good English skills both written and spoken
- EU work permit preferable
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours, a great atmosphere and an excellent work environment
- A young, creative and truly international team
- A paid internship for 6 months
- Low hierarchies and the opportunity to make a real difference
- be part of a successful and rapidly growing start-up here in the heart of Berlin and explore your options in one of the most attractive sectors of the new economy sealing the connection between computer games and social media
- Use of new technologies and tools
- Benefit from a comprehensive training program to underpin your professional development
- Be in Berlin, Europe’s most fascinating city, with low cost of living and high quality of life
We look forward to your online application in English, including your cover letter, CV and relevant references. Please also include your salary expectations and preferred starting date.
Über Plinga GmbH
Die Plinga GmbH mit Sitz in Berlin ist der in Europa größte Publisher für aktuell 10 veröffentlichte Spiele in über 1000 verschiedenen sozialen Netzwerken. In einem stark wachsenden Markt kümmern sich unsere 50 Mitarbeiter um derzeit über 30 Millionen aktive Spieler. Wir arbeiten mit namhaften Entwicklungsstudios zusammen, um qualitativ hochwertige Spielerlebnisse bieten zu können.