Paid Mandatory Internship in Human Resources (f/m)
What will you do?
- You will take active part in the recruitment and on-boarding of new employees
- You will work independently on your own Human Resources projects in the area of personnel development and talent management
- You will provide advice and assistance to the staff and handle team related tasks like updating personnel files or answering employee requests
- You will support the Human Resources Team in their daily work
What are your qualities?
- You are currently enrolled in university in Germany and study Business Administration, Psychology or a related discipline
- Looking for a mandatory internship (requires a mandatory certificate from your university)
- You have an excellent command of MS Office and a strong Internet affinity
- You have are a team player with international mind set and excellent communication skills in English and German
- You are well structured, independent and have self-driven work habits
- You are proactive, conscientious and reliable
- You are available for at least 3 months for the internship
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in Human Resources
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
- EU work permit preferable
What do we offer?
- A beautiful, creative and truly international team
- Low hierarchies and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Flexible working hours, a great atmosphere and an excellent work environment
- Explore your opportunities in one of Berlin’s start-ups, which is making waves in one of the most exciting industries that the new economy has to offer
- Be in Berlin, Europe’s most fascinating city, with low cost of living and high quality of life
We look forward to your application in English or German, including your cover letter, CV and relevant references. Please also add preferences with regards to your general availability.
Über Plinga GmbH
Die Plinga GmbH mit Sitz in Berlin ist der in Europa größte Publisher für aktuell 10 veröffentlichte Spiele in über 1000 verschiedenen sozialen Netzwerken. In einem stark wachsenden Markt kümmern sich unsere 50 Mitarbeiter um derzeit über 30 Millionen aktive Spieler. Wir arbeiten mit namhaften Entwicklungsstudios zusammen, um qualitativ hochwertige Spielerlebnisse bieten zu können.