Entrepreneurial Intern (m/w)
What to expect – your activities
• Supporting the daily operations including planning, organization, and management
• Working directly with the founders
• Content creation for the SPRK blog
• Social Media Management (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.)
• Homepage updates and maintenance
• Organizing events
• Attending external startup events
• Market research
Additionally, there is potential for special projects, depending on your interests and skills.
***This job is an unpaid internship.
• Enrolled bachelor students (business, economics, entrepreneurship or innovation management)
• Handson mentality and dynamic personality
• High motivation, willingness to learn, good teamwork
• Great communication skills
• Affinity for sustainability, circular economy, digital change, technology
• Strong interest in startups and innovation
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Social Media affinity (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
• Helpful skills: InDesign, Photoshop
• English = must, German = helpful
Über SPRK.global (coming soon)
SPRK – Circular Society Empowered!
SPRK is a young startup changing how people and companies think about the way we produce and consume in our everyday life. Through the use of technology, we are tapping into the unused potential of various markets and optimizing them for sustainability along the way.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are a collection of 17 global goals set by the United Nations in 2015. The SDGs are also known as "Transforming our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development" or 2030 Agenda.
We at SPRK have set out to tackle SDG #12: Responsible consumption and production by establishing a circular economy first in Berlin, then taking our concept to other major cities in Germany, Europe and the World. While SDG #12 is at the very core of our activities, the impact on it creates a ripple effect on many other SDGs, in particular #2 – Zero Hunger, #3 – Good Health and Wellbeing, #11 – Sustainable Cities and Communities, #13 – Climate Action and #17 – Partnerships for the Goals.
Join our dedicated team and change how people and companies think about production and consumption in order to help them to take the proper action. What’s in it for you? Learn from the two founders Alex & Mario as experienced entrepreneurs.
Alex / CEO: Serial Entrepreneur - Angel Investor - Mentor: https://www.linkedin.com/in/apiutti/
Mario / COO: Entrepreneur - Lecturer - Host: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mariosteinbuch/
Global - A world without massive waste, by creating a pragmatic and functioning circular economy. Pilot: Berlin.
Local - Transforming Berlin into the Worlds’ first capital city without hunger by creating an impact business (social purpose + business model) and redistributing surplus products back into the economy.