Web Content Intern – English Native (f/m)
We are looking for a motivated Web Content Intern – English Native (f/m) who can work 40 hours/week for a minimum of 5 months based on a mandatory internship.
Join us as we revolutionize the workflow of corporations all across the globe!
• Content creation and updates for our website
• Marketing of ginstr products and services
• Defining new strategies to increase online performance
• Analysing and reporting on web content
• Fluent in English
• You are a university student
• Strong attention to detail
• Proven experience with English web site content creation (own blog, own website…)
• Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to quickly learn new applications and tools
• Writing and interpersonal communication skills
• The digital world is your second home and you constantly keep up to date with trends and developments in the online business
What We Offer
• Salary: 700 €/month
• International working environment
• Start-Up spirit with casual dress code
• Open-minded team with good communication
• Be part of a team of interns
• Challenging tasks that will help you grow professionally
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company you are completely right at ginstr. Get in touch today if you are keen to join our team!
Über ginstr GmbH
Ginstr is a business solutions provider based in Berlin, Germany. Our mission is to help organisations integrate mobile applications and web applications into their operation for decreasing error, time, and labour involved in filling out paper forms and entering them into a computer system. The ginstr team has extensive experience in the B2B field, specialising in creating tailor-made solutions for organisations in various sectors including transport, logistics, construction, security, and health care.
Located in Berlin, a highly popular and affordable city that is at the heart of the current tech evolution, ginstr is ideal for any candidate seeking to develop his/her career, and take part in the rapid growth of a modern technology company.