HR Operations - Student Worker (Werkstudent)
Contract: Fixed Term - Part Time Position, 12 months (possible extension)
Come join our team in Nuremberg, where you’ll assist the HR Operations team and local HR Business Partner with the HR transactional processes, data, and systems in support of our local R&D organization. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
- Contribution to preparation of employment documentation (e.g. employment contracts, amendments to contracts, confirmation letters, reference letters, Works Council documents, etc.).
- Supporting HR Business Partners with ad-hoc information, reporting, and data analysis requests.
- Collaboration in administration of key HR processes such as onboarding, off-boarding, payroll, benefits, time tracking, recruiting, and reporting.
- Supporting HR Operations in HR admin tasks as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Students of economics/psychology/law or similar, with focus on HR administration.
- Fluent English and German (both written and verbal) is required.
- HR software experience (e.g. SuccessFactors, ServiceNow) is a nice to have.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including the ability to interpret data.
- Basic knowledge of German labor laws is a nice to have.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working on own initiative.
If you are interested, please apply online at www.dolby.com/careers with your CV as well as a cover letter. We keep the right to contact only with the selected candidates.
Please, add the following clause: "I hereby authorise Dolby to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process”
Über Dolby Germany GmbH
At Dolby, we focus on solutions that revolutionize how people create, deliver and enjoy entertainment. Here, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theatres to smartphones.