Online & Saas Marketing - Intern or Working Student (m/f)
- Support us with our marketing activities e.g. product marketing, online marketing and marketing management
- Work with our team in customer analytics and customer success
- You study Online Marketing, Business Administration, Communication Science or something similar
- You have a strong online affinity and are passionate about internet, mobile or cloud technologies
- You are a creative and reliable teamplayer
- You speak Business English or your mothertongue is English
Über Digital Republic Media Group GmbH
Conceptboard is a visual collaboration platform for multidisciplinary and remote teams. Conceptboard makes the workflow of more than half a million users around the globe more efficient. Creative, strategic and development teams benefit from approval processes and the infinite digital whiteboard where all types of files can be displayed. It supports teams with brainstorming and coaching sessions.
Working with visual content like product ideas, wireframes or website designs, trend research, mood or story boards is challenging.
When team members are not co-located, it’s difficult to let everyone contribute in a way where their ideas are captured and understood by everyone. Valuable input often gets lost because it’s scattered in emails and meeting notes, and detached from its original visual context.
What if teams were able to collaborate online as easily as they do in the offline world? With comments and feedback directly on top of their drafts? And lots of free spaces to develop new concepts, strategies and ideas? What if working asynchronously in different time zones is a no-brainer and everything is documented and versioned?
That’s what Conceptboard does, and it’s the reason why teams love it.
We are looking for marketing support for our international team in Stuttgart: Startup spirit and hands-on mentality are included. Minimum time frame is three months as a Marketing Intern or Working Student (m/f)
What do we offer?
- A demanding and fulfilling job with the freedom to contribute with your ideas and experiences
- A creative, fun, and casual workplace in the heart of Stuttgart (50m from S-Bahn Feuersee)
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning, and working with an international and multidisciplinary team
- Startup spirit, newest technologies, possibilities for flexible working hours and free beverages included
If you are interested, please submit your application including CV, your earliest starting date, if you want to work as an intern or working student (m/f), possible hours per week and salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application to: email@example.com