Business Development Intern (f/m)
- You work directly with the management team on an existing project or a new initiative
- You translate leadership goals into actionable strategic initiatives
- You analyze internal and external data to provide actionable insights for the company
- You take responsibility for projects depending on your preferences and skills
- You are studying business administration, economics or another business-related topic or you just finished your studies
Preferably, you have gained first work or internship experience in relevant fields such as start-ups, banks or consulting
- You have good analytical, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- You are self-motivated with the ability to own and implement projects from end-to-end
- You can easily acquaint yourself with new topics and enjoy new challenges every day-
- You are fluent (spoken and written) in English and German
Über Amorelie I Sonoma Internet GmbH
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!