Intern Controlling & Finance (f/m)
• You will obtain deep insights into our planning and Controlling methods, while helping us to improve them further.
• After a comprehensive onboarding phase you will be in charge of parts of our management reporting for the board and department leads.
• You will have a front row seat in the current implementation of SAP and a state-of-the-art business intelligence platform. Within these projects you will support the optimization and automation of reports and dashboards that are used in operational day-to-day steering.
• You will retrieve, analyze and validate data to prepare the basis for key business decisions and to answer ad hoc requests from the functional departments.
• You will be responsible for a project module to further develop our strategic or operational Controlling.
• You are a student of Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics or a related discipline
• You have strong analytical skills and very good academic record
• Very good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), especially Excel
• First experience in Controlling, Finance or Consulting is a plus.
• You are enthusiastic, highly motivated and fun to work with.
Über home24 SE
home24 is Europe’s largest online destination for home furniture and decor. Being a dynamic, fast-growing market leader, our goal is to consistently provide our customers with the best service and assortment.
home24 is currently active in 8 countries in Europe and Latin America. We employ more than 1,000 people worldwide and are looking to expand our team with dedicated top talents and experts who are ready to grow with us. Our dynamic and international team works with great passion and enthusiasm towards a great goal: To revolutionize the Home & Living market.