Intern/Praktikant (m/f) - Business Operations
As Business Operations Intern you will support our Berlin office. Thus, you will be directy and actively involved in reaching out for the next level in customer satisfaction, profitability, innovation, process excellence, and employee performance.
Your tasks include:
- Support our operations team in daily business e.g. in the creation of reports and projections
- Analysis and implementation of optimization potential for our products, processes, and purchasing
- Drive strategic initiatives to scale the business
- Facilitate planned operations to “go live” status
- Elaboration and implementation of new distribution concepts
- Identification of further potential for the development of strategic partnerships
- And much more!
- Studies in business or any similar area
- German language skills - min. B1 level
- Ideally completed relevant internships
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- You are characterized by creativity, willingness to perform, strong communication skills, reliability and drive
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel
Über audibene GmbH
audibene Hearing Care Group is the world’s leading provider for modern hearing aids. Our team of over 900 colleagues, located in 9 countries all over the world, brings a breath of fresh air to a very traditional industry.
In various markets worldwide, we have developed innovative sales models consisting of a combination of high-level online marketing, conventional sales, and cutting-edge technology. Our team is characterized by high energy levels, lots of creativity and flat hierarchies.
- Play a key role in disrupting the hearing aid industry
- High responsibility from day one and challenging tasks with an extremely steep learning curve
- A collegial, open-minded team with great members and a continuous exchange that will support you in your professional development
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits package, free drinks and regular team events
With us you are at the right place if you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company. You are enthusiastic, motivated and want to stir up something? Convince us today with your personality and apply here: https://grnh.se/f4cba3e81