M&A Internship - Frankfurt Investment Banking (January 2019 start)
One of the best ways to prepare yourself for your career is through a comprehensive internship at Baird. We offer our interns meaningful, on-the-job experience, and give them the chance to meet and learn from senior bankers.
We are currently looking for Off Cycle interns to work for 3 - 6 months within our Frankfurt Investment Banking department.
Your key tasks will include:
- Supporting the team in the preparation of pitch materials, info memos, buyer lists and data rooms
- Creation of market and business analyses in the context of M&A transactions
- Database and market research
- Preparing company valuations, using a variety of valuation methods.
You should possess the following qualifications/skills:
- An ability to work in an international setting with our colleagues in the US, UK and China
- An outstanding academic record
- A major in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (especially in Excel and Power Point)
- Strong communication skills with fluency in both German and English
- An ability to focus on detail and a passion for excellence
- A strong work ethic and a capacity for teamwork.
We are currently looking for interns to start from January 2019. To apply, please submit your CV and Cover Letter. Please indicate your availability for an internship within your application.
Über Robert W. Baird GmbH
With our mid-market focus, Baird’s Global Investment Banking group provides comprehensive and global M&A, debt advisory and equity financing services to companies, entrepreneurs, and private equity and venture capital firms.