Working Student Legal Department (m/f)
• Assist in reviewing and analyzing legal documents and policies.
• Maintain files and track correspondence.
• Assist with documentation retention and legal policies.
• Support ad-hoc project requests.
• Outstanding opportunity to get involved in the growth of a highly successful Fintech company
• Central and modern workplace close to Goethe University
• Flexible working hours – you can choose at which days you would like to support us
• Possibility to acquire skills you’ll need to operate successfully in the global marketplace
• Student of Law, or similar, with focus on contract and corporate law
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong self-management skills and discipline
• Ability to take initiative and get things done under pressure and tight deadlines
• Team player and ability to build positive relationships internally and externally
• Solid MS-Office skills
• Fluent in English and German
Über 360 Treasury Systems AG
360 Treasury Systems AG (360T), based in Frankfurt/Germany, is one of the leading global providers of web-based trading technology for OTC financial instruments, particularly currency exchange, short term money market loan/deposits and interest rate derivatives. Based on its proprietary core technology, 360T’s trading platform is currently the largest independent multi-bank portal, offering a deep liquidity of more than 200 global market makers used by over 1500+ client organizations worldwide. The company offers also a professional white label trading technology for electronic trading services to a closed group of users on a proprietary branded platform.
360T has globally a strong market position with subsidiaries in New York, Singapore, Dubai and Mumbai and presences in 75 countries worldwide.