Business Analyst Intern (m/w) - ASAP!
- Get intellectually and strategically challenged by solving hard problems with technology and invest in your professional development
- Work on the best teams to help the best organizations in the world – in private, public, and social sectors
- Help to define digital strategies together with the Hackerbay Strategy Consultant Partners
- Communicate customer needs and product feedback to the Operations unit
- Define and monitor automation KPIs
- You are keen on working in a fast moving environment and have already gained relevant experience in management consulting, investment banks or high-scale startups
- You have a good knowledge about the latest trends regarding digital products and are interested in breakthrough technology like blockchain, RNNs, drones (don’t worry you don’t have to be a coder ;)
- Master's degree in science/engineering, economics, finance, management, social sciences, law or similar field (MBA a plus)
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through deep analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (verbal and written)
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with an execution oriented attitude
- Ability to adapt with humility and resilience
- Entrepreneurial bent
- A passion for hacker culture and growing the Hackerbay brand
Hackerbay is a fast-growing startup from Silicon Valley, which specializes in rapid prototyping, software automation, and on-demand software solutions for customers like Twitter, Microsoft, Patreon and other exciting companies.