Digital Marketing Internship
- Research and compile data on the market and segments targeted by Optimy
- Work on marketing materials and create powerpoint presentations
- Draft visual and text content for the corporate website and presentations
- Write drafts and run research for our blog posts
- Work on interactions and posts for Optimy’s social media profiles
- Benchmark and gather data on competitors
- Source for the right organisations and contacts in our target markets
- Assist the Marketing specialists on ongoing projects and tasks: SEO, SEA, Social Media
- You are a Business/Marketing/Communications student
- You are fluent in French OR German and you have a strong command of the English language
- You are autonomous and have excellent organisation skills.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign is a plus.
- A previous internship in the same field is a plus.
- You are able to carry out research and analytics based tasks
Optimy has developed an innovative and intuitive Software as a Service (SaaS) that allows organisations to better manage their sponsorship, grants and community investment. After 6 years, Optimy records more than 250 customers across 6 continents. More than 98% of Optimy users renew their licence each year, including big names such as BMW, Carrefour, Johnson&Johnson, L’Oréal, Vodafone, Holcim and Volkswagen.
Optimy aims to become the leader worldwide in its niche market and is looking for a Marketing nntern to take an active part in the development of the brand awareness and in the reach of new prospects.