Intern Network Planning France (m/f/d)
Who we are
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe's largest intercity bus network. And we won't stop here but continue our journey.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for an Intern Network Planning France (m/f/d) in Berlin starting from October 2018.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
• You will support line managers to optimize the french network by analysing key indicators and working out development scenarios as well on a line as on a network basis
• You will also work on exploring new markets, thus providing input for further network growth
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
• Knowledge of the french geography and mobility habits
• Capacity to analyse numbers, build a diagnosis and model solutions accordingly
• You will need as well as an organized, autonomous and team oriented working style
• Knowledge of the transportation sector would be a strong plus
Perks - More than just a job
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.