Intern in Strategic Projects with Focus on Quality Development in the Eastern Europe Market (m/f/d)
Who we are
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe's largest intercity bus network. And we won't stop here but continue our journey.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for an Intern in Project Management with Focus on Quality Development in the Eastern Europe Market (m/f) in Munich starting as soon as possible.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
•You support the VP Business East in the optimization, internationalization and deep understanding of the Eastern European market in terms of quality
•You take over responsibility for quality issues, with focus on business intelligence and other relevant reporting's
•You analyse our different data sources and help the country organizations to develop a deeper understanding of KPI's and tools
•You prepare meetings and structured decision papers
•You use your analytical skills to find your way through complex datasets and recognize opportunities to push or optimize quality, tools and processes
•You talk to relevant stakeholders and push projects
•You always work customer driven and promote the customer experience
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
•You are a currently enrolled Bachelor or Master student in Economics, Business Administration or a similar program, preferably with an international orientation
•You have a good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel)
•You have good analytical skills, an affiliation for numbers and possess good problem-solving skills
•You are communicative, engaged and flexible
•You have an entrepreneurial and analytical way of thinking and a “hands-on” mentality
•Your work style is organized, autonomous, team-oriented and reliable
•You are fluent in English, every other European language is a plus
Perks - More than just a job
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Please answer the following question(s) in your cover letter
1. What do you think is the main operational key tasks we have as FlixBus?
2. Which quality challenges does our Operations-team face in Eastern Europe?