Sourcing and Operations Analytics Intern M/F
Your tasks - Paint the world green
• You support developing tools and dashboards to decrease sourcing costs and increase availability of buses
• You analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to support steering the decision making in Sourcing and Operations
• You run adhoc reports and support advising the Sourcing and Operations Managers in their daily work
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
• Enrolled student in Management, International Business, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Informatics or a related field of study, or currently in gap year
• Availability for (at least) five months
• Very good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel and ideally Access/SQL)
• Enthusiasm for analytics in an sourcing and operations context
• Entrepreneurial drive and a "hands-on" mentality, with emphasis on problem-solving
• Fluent in English, knowledge of German or any other European language is a plus
Perks - More than just a job
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Minimum level of qualification required
High school diploma
English (Professional working proficiency)
Position start date
Who we are
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
In 2015, FlixBus launched a new business unit, FlixBus Charter, renting private buses with a driver to individual groups. Charter has since expanded to numerous countries, providing comfortable and affordable transportation across Europe.