Intern in Online Marketing (m/f/d)
Your tasks - Paint the world green
• You support our Online Marketing teams in the planning, implementation and optimization of international online marketing campaigns for the relevant markets
• You assist with the conception as well as the execution of a marketing strategy and accompany the product development every step of the way
• You conduct performance analysis and evaluation of existing measures
• You are in charge of your own projects and campaigns
• Your actively support your team wherever help is needed
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
• Enrolled student in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, Business Informatics or similar
• Availability for at least 5 months
• Proficient knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel
• High degree of initiative, reliability and enthusiasm for online marketing
• First practical experience in (online) marketing is a plus
• Strong communication skills, good balance between analytical skills and creativity
• Fluent in English and German; every other European language is a plus
Perks - More than just a job
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
English (Professional working proficiency)
German (Professional working proficiency)
Position start date
Who we are
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.