Strategic Sourcing and Operations Intern Central and Eastern Europe (m/f/d)
Your tasks - Paint the world green
• You support managing our Central and Eastern European bus partners and procuring the transports of our European customer groups
• You support organizing and overseeing the execution of the transports to maintain and improve our high customer satisfaction
• You recommend and work on improvements regarding our processes through projects
• You support coaching our bus partner companies
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
• Enrolled student in Management, International Business, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related field of study, or currently in gap year
• Availability for (at least) five months
• Very good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel)
• Enthusiasm for strategic sourcing and operations
• Entrepreneurial drive and a "hands-on" mentality, with emphasis on problem-solving
• Positive attitude and comfortable in a partner-facing environment
• Native speaker level in Polish, fluent in English, knowledge of German or any other European language is a plus
Perks - More than just a job
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Polish (Native speaker level)
English (Professional working proficiency)
Position start date
Who we are
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
In 2015, FlixBus launched a new business unit, FlixBus Charter, renting private buses with a driver to individual groups. Charter has since expanded to numerous countries, providing comfortable and affordable transportation across Europe.