Intern Pricing French Market (m/f/d)
Your tasks - Paint the world green
• You contribute to the optimization and internationalization of our new and innovative Charter business model
• You take over responsibility for pricing in the French market and work closely together with other departments e.g. Business Intelligence, Optimization, Sales and Partner management
• You analyze the customer booking behavior and derive concrete actions for our pricing strategy and optimization of our pricing to maximize revenues and efficiency
• You customize prices based on specific demand situations
• You actively participate in implementing new and optimizing existing processes
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
• Enrolled student in Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics or another quantitative course of study
• Availability for (at least) fivemonths
• Profound knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel)
• Knowledge of python and/or SQL is a plus
• Entrepreneurial and analytical way of thinking, a good understanding of numbers and a “hands-on” mentality
• Knowledge of the French territory and the French transport market
• Fluent in English, every other European language (especially French) is a plus
Perks - More than just a job
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Minimum level of qualification required
High school diploma
English (Professional working proficiency)
French (Professional working proficiency)
Position start date
middle of September 2018
Who we are
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
In 2015, FlixBus launched a new business unit, FlixBus Charter, renting private buses with a driver to individual groups. Charter has since expanded to numerous countries, providing comfortable and affordable transportation across Europe.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for an Intern Pricing French Market (m/f/d) in Munich, starting middle of September.