Internship Talent Acquisition (m/f/d)
Your tasks - Paint the world green
• You are an integral part of our recruiting team and help enable us to hire the best candidates
• You participate in all areas of the recruiting process, from posting job ads, screening candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews, active sourcing and coordinating with hiring managers
• You act as a point of contact for hiring managers and support them throughout their recruitment process
• You identify and directly approach suitable candidates for our open positions via social networks such as LinkedIn
• You help support event planning for meetups and fairs
• You are responsible for various recruiting projects
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
• Enrolled student or gap year in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, with a focus on HR
• Previous experience in recruitment, ideally in a start-up or a dynamic environment will be considered a plus
• Activities outside your academic career show us that you are ready to take on responsibility and work in an international environment
• You have good people skills and enjoy working with all kinds of people and personalities
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Your work style is proactive, you are committed, team oriented, and follow an accurate and structured way of thinking
• You are not afraid of working independently and taking ownership of your tasks
• You have a fluent level in English (German language skills will be considered a plus)
• Available for at least 5 months
Perks - More than just a job
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
English (Full professional proficiency)
Position start date
Who we are
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe's largest intercity bus network. And we won't stop here but continue our journey.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Recruitment Intern (m/f/d) in Munich starting from August/September