Entrepreneurial Intern (m/f/x)
SPRK is a young startup changing how people and
companies think about the way we produce and
consume in our everyday life. Through the use of
technology we are tapping into the unused potential
of various markets and optimizing them for
sustainability along the way.
We at SPRK have set out to tackle SDG #12:
Responsible consumption and production by
establishing a circular economy first in Berlin, then
taking our concept to other major cities in Germany,
Europe and the World. While SDG #12 is at the very
core of our activities, the impact on it creates a ripple
effect on many other SDGs, in particular #2 – Zero
Hunger, #3 – Good Health and Wellbeing, #11 –
Sustainable Cities and Communities, #13 – Climate
Action and #17 – Partnerships for the Goals.
Join our dedicated team and change how people and
companies think about production and consumption
in order to help them to take the proper action.
What’s in it for you?
Learn from the two founders Alex & Mario as
Alex Piutti: Serial Entrepreneur - Angel Investor - Mentor https://www.linkedin.com/in/apiutti/
Mario Steinbuch: Entrepreneur - Lecturer - Host: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mariosteinbuch/
What to expect @ your new job
- Supporting the daily operations including planning, organization, and
- Working directly with the founders
- Content creation for the SPRK blog
- Social Media Management
- Homepage updates and maintenance
- Organizing events
- Attending external startup events
- Market research
- Additionally, there is potential for special projects, depending on your
- interests and skills.
- Enrolled bachelor students (business, economics, entrepreneurship or
- innovation management)
- Hands-on mentality and dynamic personality
- High motivation, willingness to learn, very good teamwork
- Great communication skills
- Affinity for sustainability, circular economy, digital change, technology
- Strong interest in the world of startups and innovation
- Microsoft Office and Social Media affinity
- Helpful skills: InDesign, Photoshop
- English. Knowledge of German is helpful, but is not required.
Full time 40h/week or
part time 20h/week
Space Shack Coworking
Send your CV, cover
letter and an answer to
'What makes you tick?'
to Mario Steinbuch
Founder & COO
or apply at