Real Impact. Get Involved.
Full time 40h/week or
part time 20h/week
Space Shack Coworking
Join our dedicated team and change how people and companies think about production and consumption in order to help them to take the proper action.
What to expect @ your new job:
- Working directly with the founders
- Supporting the daily operations including planning, organization, and management
- Planning and carrying out of logistical tasks involving physical jobs
- Content creation for the SPRK blog
- Social Media Management
- Homepage updates and maintenance
- Organizing events
- Attending external startup events
- Market research
- Additionally, there is potential for special projects, depending on your interests and skills.
- Enrolled bachelor students (business, economics, entrepreneurship or innovation management)
- Hands-on mentality and dynamic personality
- High motivation, willingness to learn, very good teamwork
- Great communication skills
- Affinity for sustainability, circular economy, digital change, technology
- Strong interest in the world of startups and innovation
- Microsoft Office and Social Media affinity
- Helpful skills: InDesign, Photoshop
- Knowledge of German is required to a good level of understanding. Everyone on the team also speaks English
- Drivers license valid for Germany
What’s in it for you?
Learn from the founders & experienced entrepreneurs.
Alexander Piutti: Serial Entrepreneur - Angel Investor - Mentor www.linkedin.com/in/apiutti/
Sven Rossbach: International Operations, Expansion and Enterprise Sales Expert www.linkedin.com/in/svenrossbach/
Mario Steinbuch: Entrepreneur - Lecturer – Host www.linkedin.com/in/mariosteinbuch/
SPRK is a young startup changing how people and companies think about the way we produce and consume in our everyday life. Through the use of technology, we are tapping into the unused potential of various markets and optimizing them for sustainability along the way.
We at SPRK have set out to tackle SDG #12: Responsible consumption and production by establishing a circular economy first in Berlin, then taking our concept to other major cities in Germany, Europe and the World. While SDG #12 is at the very core of our activities, the impact on it creates a ripple effect on many other SDGs, in particular #2 – Zero Hunger, #3 – Good Health and Wellbeing, #11 – Sustainable Cities and Communities, #13 – Climate Action and #17 – Partnerships for the Goals.