Working Student SW Development in Test (m/f)
- Performing cross browser tests for changes made to our website
- Reporting errors in a ticketing system (e.g. Jira)
- Creating test cases and related documentation (e.g. in Confluence, TestRail)
- Manual or automated testing
- Supporting the maintenance of our QA Test Labs (Hardware and Software)
- You are innovative-thinking and enjoy working in an agile driven team
- Open and willing to learn new technologies
- Hands-on mentality
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ongoing studies in Information Technology, Business Information Systems or related courses
- Basic programming skills
- Java Core, Collections is a must
- Experience in using Spring (Framework) would be an asset
- Fluent English
Über Tipico Group
Are you ready to work in a TRUE AGILE environment?
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German speaking area, both online and through our retail network.
Our teams are multicultural, cross-functional and self-organized. At Tipico's technology division we live the agile philosophy.
Our tech journey has taken us to process millions of transactions every day, in a low latency, high volume environment, pushing the sports betting industry boundaries. As we continue to learn and grow, we are passionate about writing clean, maintainable code in scalable systems in the cloud, being active participants in open-source community and being the pioneers of innovation in our sector.
For our main Technology location in Karlsruhe (Germany) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.