Student Worker Process Development and Quality Management
As a student worker you will work close to the PS Managers in Project Management, SW Engineering and Testing and support them in their use of methods. The outcome of the work shall be guidelines and process descriptions, which will help our employees to follow on.
- Study of Automotive SPICE standard and its use for Nuance development
- Collection of processes used in Nuance projects
- Analysis of the influences of other common standards (ISO 9001) on our methods
- Preparation and documentation of the results for a decision in the Project Management
- Planning and introduction of an action plan
- Enrolled student of Engineering, Information Technology, Project Management, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or Management
- Theory in common SW Project Life Cycle
- Theoretical or practical experience with Project Management Methods (agile and traditional)
- Theoretical or practical experience with typical SW Development Processes (e.g. Waterfall, V-Cycle, Sprint)
- Good knowledge in MS tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge in MS Visio
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- SW Quality standards (e.g. SPICE, CMMI, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO26262)
- Use of typical Project Management tools (e.g. MS Project)
If you are interested in a position that offers professional challenge along with a great work environment, we look forward to receiving your application! Please send your CV to email@example.com or apply through our career page https://jobs.nuance.com (Ref.: 1-38795). We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.nuance.com.
Über Nuance Communications Germany GmbH
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology. Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.