Praktikant/Intern Marketing (m/w)
- Manage our Digital Channel – use our channels from social media and website towards newsletters to drive conversion.
- Generate Demand – set up a new digital customer journey to generate demand for our software & solutions.
- Allocate Marketing Budget – Create the marketing mix best suited for our purpose and market.
- Kick off the Client Experience – lead our upcoming clients through the journey by interacting with them through different medias towards the start of our solution sales.
- Passion – As a bright and positive mind you are passionate about transforming a visionary idea into an appealing client journey!
- Skills - You have a fundamental understanding and high interest in business, marketing and economics and good communication skills in English. You are also well versed in MS Office.
- Personality - You are a highly self-organized and motivated team player who likes to get creative with marketing techniques.
Über Fincite GmbH
In a world where "human financial advice" gets more expensive by the day, Fincite supports retail banks, private banks and insurers, in offering digital, individual, and holistic investment solutions to their customers. All this seamlessly integrated into their current processes and architectures via one software - Fincite.Core. Join one of the Top 50 fastest growing companies in Germany.
While working in a young and ambitious team you will experience an open-minded and dynamic work environment in a modern office near the city center of Frankfurt. You will take responsibility very early in an environment with a flat hierarchy. For us every single team member and her or his voice counts. Our ambition is to grow the people in our team to leaders in their field.