HR Coordinator Intern (or working student - part time or full time, fix-term: 6 months)
What will you be doing?
You will be providing a wide range of Global Talent and Employee relations related activities including for example:
• Main responsibilities are the organizational and administrative support to assist with employee relations cases (parental leave documents, certification letters, job reference letters, recording and maintenance of employee master data and paper files, entry and exit formalities in collaboration with the payroll team etc.)
• Correspondence with New Hires and supporting the onboarding process
• Creation of Knowledge base articles for processes and guidelines
• Assistance in the preparation and implementation of Global Talent projects, for example the Culture Champions Community and Diversity initiatives, support of local recruiting events (e.g. student and intern programs, employer branding)
• In addition, there might be the opportunity to write your final thesis of your Master's degree after the internship with ServiceNow.
What you should know or have?
• Bachelor´s degree or at the time of the internship at least in the 3rd semester of studies in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or equivalent field.
• Matriculation over the entire period of the internship (current enrollment certificate must be attached to the application) or internship between the Bachelor's and Master's programs (Gap Year - internship may last a maximum of 6 months, and the internship end must be within one year of completing a bachelor's degree).
• Practical experience in the HR field, for example through internships; experience within the IT/ Software and international experience (e.g. internship / studies) industry is an asset
• Profound computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) & aptitude for IT solutions in an HR environment.
• Interest in Social Media topics.
• Excellent communication skills & fluency in German and English is critical
Will you fit to our culture and the job? Then you have
• a high level of commitment, initiative and motivation
• the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times, and to work structured and independently
• a good analytical-conceptual and at the same time pragmatic aptitude to judge and act
• team orientation and readiness of mind, and the capability to collaborate in an international, team-oriented environment where
flexibility is important for success as well as curiosity and desire to learn and grow every day.
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and products deliver digital experiences that help people do their best work. In 2017 we were ranked in the Forbes "Global 2000" list, and just recently we debuted at #1 on Forbes list as the World’s Most Innovative Companies. More info on: www.servicenow.com
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.