Venture Development Intern
As Venture Development Intern at FINEWAY you will:
• Directly support our Managing Directors Markus Bohl and Markus Feigelbinder as well as our Senior Business Development Team in strategic projects & operational matters.
• Conduct research & analysis tasks, coordinate HR and recruiting activities, assist in organizational and administrative matters as well as prepare investor reporting
• Gain broad insights into one of the most promising A.I. travel tech ventures in Europe, extend your skills for managing hyper-growth startups & build deep functional expertise.
• Enrolled as Bachelor, Master or PhD candidate in Business Administration, Economics or a similar subject with very good academic credentials or doing a gap year.
• Relevant prior experience in consulting, finance & banking and / or business development.
• An entrepreneurial mindset, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
• A proactive personality with confidence & ability to communicate with senior management level.
• You are bored of corporate structures, slow speed & not being able to change things on your own.
• You take decisions based on data, not gut feeling.
• Proficiency in German, English & relevant office tools for analysis and presentation purposes.
• You are available full-time for at least 3 months.
Über Fineway GmbH
• An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs, investors with decade long track records & former top management consultants.
• A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & unique learning experiences.
• 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
• A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
• On-the-job training and detailed feedback at the end of the internship.
Our mission: To free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a smart conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences. That’s why we’ve built the first interface-agnostic, self-learning conversation engine. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
• Founded in 2015 by Markus Bohl & Markus Feigelbinder.
• $ 15m+ in venture funding.
• Seven-figure monthly revenues, growing at 250%+ per year.
• Fast growing team of 50+ experts from 15+ countries at the forefront of AI.
• Loft office in the heart of Munich.