Intern in International Sales (m/f/d)
Your tasks - Paint the world green
• You support the development of strategies and measures regarding the setup and extension of sales in international markets within our route network
• You actively contribute to the planning and realization of international sales campaigns
• You independently search for potential touristic sales partners and key accounts, such as travel agencies, tour operators and tourist information
• You support the integration of new international sales partners into our booking system
• You are an important part of the International Sales team and you support in day-to-day business
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
• Enrolled student in Business Administration, Economics, or similar
• First practical experience in Sales/International Sales
• Good knowledge in MS-Office
• Open and communicative personality and interest in sales
• English fluent level as well as every other language is a plus (French, Turkish etc.)
• Available for at least 5 months
Perks - More than just a job
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
English (Professional working proficiency)
Position start date
Who we are
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.