Intern Corporate Communications (m/f/d)
Your tasks - Paint the world green
• You support our Corporate Communications team in all kinds of international PR activities
• You create press releases, organize press events, maintain media relations and handle online, print, TV as well as radio requests
• You create content for on-/offline/social media (Twitter)
• You monitor media concerning our brand, competitors and the mobility market in general
• You drive your own projects in the field of internal as well as external communication
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
• Currently enrolled student in Communications, Journalism, Humanities, Economics or similar
• Native speaker or excellent writing & oral skills in German and fluent level in English
• Initial experiences in PR or social media communication (Twitter)
• Strong communication skills and teamwork attitude
• Enthusiasm and outstanding commitment
• High degree of initiative and reliability
Perks - More than just a job
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Minimum level of qualification required
High school diploma
English (Full professional proficiency)
German (Full professional proficiency)
Position start date
Who we are
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for an Intern Corporate Communications in Munich starting in October.