(Digital) Marketing Intern
We are looking for the best and brightest students out there, ideally those approaching the end of their studies and are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow. There will be options for permanent and part time roles in Sydney as well as remotely.
We pride ourselves on being truly customer-centric. Everything we do is designed around our customer needs with the intention of solving their challenges. To get you ready, we have designed a program that will allow you to understand our customer first. It is important to us that regardless of which division you work, you will understand where it all begins.
Every Internship is different as it every intern is different. As a result the program will be tailored to your strengths. Things you may be learning or doing:
• Collating and editing Marketing material
• Subsequently assisting in the maintenance and updates of the website (Wordpress) and social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter.
• CRM updates
• Looking for opportunities to drive increased social media coverage and followers
• Improving existing marketing funnel (e.g. Clickfunnels, lead generation, email automation, viral marketing and online marketing) or creating new once
• Assisting with Event Marketing and Planning, from pre all the way through to post event.
• Preparing marketing collateral (can include: email, advertising, webinars, events)
• Development of relevant, competitive and compelling digital content for proposition development, attraction and conversion of leads
• Working with pre-defined goals with revenue objectives
• Some call them soft skills, for us they are the basis of everything: Trustworthy, reliable and eager to learn
• High level conceptual, design and strategic thinking skills
• Able to work independently on projects
• Awareness of trends, industry developments and opportunities for innovation
• Ability to thrive in a demanding environment
• Team player with good communication skills, commitment and adaptability
• Lastly, we are looking for someone that doesn’t take life too serious and likes to have a bit of fun!
Skills that can’t hurt:
• Exceptional attention to detail and an eye for the creative
• Basic Knowledge of CMS platforms (Wordpress preferred)
• Familiar with digital marketing methods
• Basic understanding of Google Adwords & Analytics
• Copywriting Skills
• Initiative and follow-through requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (especially in English)
• Business Studies, Management or Marketing Degree
• Bachelor of Visual Communication, Design or similar
• First working experience (preferable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable start-up. No two days are the same and there is no limit to what you can learn and achieve. There is a wealth of opportunity for the right candidates to refine their skills Although, we are currently updating it, for further information on Knowledge Lab, please see our website www.knowledgelab.com.au
Skills, Experience & Equipment:
• Passion for social media and digital marketing
• Well presented with excellent communication skills
• Driven and focused
• Creative and passionate
• Preferably with own Laptop
If you have authority to work in Australia, we invite you to apply by sending a cover Letter and resume (in English) to Career@knowledgelab.com.au . Work and Holiday visa welcome.
If you feel courageous and want to stand out, send us a 60 second application video of yourself, telling us why we should select you. Be creative!
Besides the immediate work opportunity, working for us means learning from some of the greatest minds in Australia and beyond through gaining access to a wide range of industries. You will gain an insight into the various challenges and assist and network with professionals who are overcoming strategic challenges.
In addition to that you will have the opportunity to:
• Working from a Co-working space, surrounded by start-ups
o Convenient location, minutes from museum station
o Great facilities, like Gym and showers
• Flexible working solutions
• Base salary
• Attend our workshops and get qualified in areas like: customer experience, innovation, organisational culture, sales psychology…
• Cheeky Fridays with early finish and free office drinks and nibbles
• For the high performers:
o Free onsite massages
o Free lunches
o Super early finish on Friday with business lunch
o Opportunity to earn bonus income and commissions, potentially tripling your salary.
• Flexible start date, 3 months minimum
Level 3, 223 Liverpool Street
Darlinghurst (Sydney), 2010, NSW, AUSTRALIA
Über Knowledge Lab
We are a start-up that has decided to do things a bit differently. Our focus is on helping professionals overcome their challenges. We achieve this by organising the best approaches to learning and development opportunities.
Thinking outside the box is just the beginning - what if there is no box???
Reporting to the Founder and Managing Director, this full-time paid Marketing internship is a great opportunity. The Marketing Intern will love learning and facing new challenges to assist in scaling the business through marketing activities.