Intern/Working Student Business Development Analyst (m/f/d)
● Provide meaningful analyses regarding new product developments to the innovation core team
● Asses potential of relevant fields within the real estate industry to be digitalized
● Make quick feasibility assessments based on limited information and data to support relevant decisions
● Scout companies for benchmark analyses and value chain understanding
● Uncover potential business opportunities through market and product understanding
● Develop database for Business Intelligence
● Support Head of Business Development in various day to day tasks
What we are looking for
● You are currently enrolled in Economics, Management or similar studies
● You are fascinated of digital businesses especially in real estate
● You have a good basic business understanding
● You are passionate for doing research and analysis into markets, products, countries and companies
● You are fluent in German and English
● You are proficient in using MS Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer
From day one you will be part of our mission to elevate the home buying experience. We are passionate about building simple and customer-centric products that improve our customer’s lives. You will work on a tech stack that is fun to work with, scalable and enables you to stay impactful. Furthermore, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are looking forward to your online application.
Über Everestate AG
Everestate is on a mission to elevate the home buying experience by providing a simple
and customer-oriented solution. With a curation of properties in the most sought-after
locations, immersive product presentation, an individually customizable financial model
and a 360° full-service approach through every step of the way, Everestate redefines
how to buy a new home.