SSP - German Business Development & Marketing Support
Do you enjoy market research and business development? Looking after existing clients? Do you think you can bring any new ideas to the table? This might be the internship for you! A family run retailing and wholesaling company is looking for a native-GERMAN intern to join their young and fast growing team. Besides supporting the business with international development and marketing activities, you will also attend and prepare trade and business events.
When you’re not busy doing this amazing job, you can discover the beautiful area of Chesterfield and spend all your money at one of the largest open-air markets in Britain.
Task and Duties include:
• Market research, with the aim to identify potential market opportunities
• Developing contacts and initiating potential partner
• Sending promotional materials to potential customers to offer dealership opportunities (Mailing or via the phone)
• Providing support and advice to existing clients
• Working closely with the different departments to develop the business
• Review current activities and develop ideas
• Other support activities such as translation and administration
• Attend and prepare trade and business events
Sound good? Don’t miss your chance and apply now!
• Professional English
• Preferably native German
• Strong communication skills and a positive, motivated attitude
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Willingness to travel
• Additional languages an advantage: Norwegian, Danish and/or Swedish
ISPO arranges overseas placement and internship opportunities to students with citizenship of an EU or EEA country in a variety of industries across the UK. We have good professional credibility, with years of experience in successfully matching overseas students to quality UK placement job opportunities.