BX - Sales and Marketing Assistant
Placement: BX - German Sales and Marketing Assistant
Placement Location: Nottingham
Application Deadline: 31st August 2018
Start Date: September/October 2018
Duration: 5 - 6 Months
The Host Company
The company supplies advanced materials to industries such as Aerospace, Military, Medical, Composites and Automotive. With manufacturing and research and development facilities in both the UK and Eastern Europe. The Company is well placed to provide a cost effective and comprehensive service to its wide customer base in Europe and beyond. The company exports to 24 different countries around the world. The host company is one of the fastest growing companies in its sector. They have recently won the innovation prize at the TI World Conference in Manchester.
Since the foundation of the company in 1831, innovation has been at the heart of their business. The skills and values that were once used to produce Pure Silk Fabrics to the highest standards have been developed to provide technical textiles in a wide range of standard and high performance fibres. In 2009 the company won its second prestigious Queen's Award for International trade.
The host company is looking for a student that is fluent in any European language to assist them with their sales and marketing for a period of 6 months. The role with involve the following tasks:
* Sending samples and quotes to customers
* Invoicing and dispatching of orders and making sure the paperwork is of a high standard
* Provide customer service and marketing support to all the members of the Sales team
* General office duties such as faxing, photocopying, typing correspondence and answering the phone
* Market research
* Helping with the organisation of exhibitions and sales trips
The Ideal Student
* Excellent Communication skills
* Good knowledge of IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Multi tasking skills
* Eye to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
* To work as part of the team as well as on your own
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Self-motivation, drive and initiative
* The ability to analyse and interpret data
* Creative problem-solving skills
ISPO arranges overseas placement and internship opportunities to students with citizenship of an EU or EEA country in a variety of industries across the UK. We have good professional credibility, with years of experience in successfully matching overseas students to quality UK placement job opportunities.
An internship will give you commercial experience in UK business, enabling you to positively contribute to a UK company's performance. ISPO offers a supportive and friendly environment as we will deal with the administration, help you find accommodation, introduce you to other students on placement, and will be available to give assistance on other issues as required.