Working Student Product Management (m/f)
// Your responsibilities
• As Working Student Product Management, you will support the product development lifecycle for each of Crealytics’ products.
• You will build product roadmaps, manage requirements and ensure our products can compete successfully in a highly competitive market.
• You will understand the market environment at the intersection of advertising and retail technology.
• You will manage the internal product documentation and workflows of core activities using internal tools.
• You will write stories and ensure delivery in close collaboration with our Product Managers and Software Developers.
• You will research and analyze retail technologies, consumer and search engine trends to understand potential growth directions.
// Your profile
• You are a student of business, informatics, or computer science and you are available for a minimum of 16 hours per week for at least one year
• You have very strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• You are an excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels and adopt a flexible & consultative approach.
• You enjoy working in a team, showing initiative and introducing new ideas.
• You can prioritize and manage a considerable workload.
• You have an aptitude to independently pick up market trends and you are passionate about data.
Über crealytics GmbH
// How we work
• We trust in data — data drives our business decisions and product development roadmap.
• Our employees are our best investment — develop yourself through knowledge sharing sessions, workshops, and personalized training.
• We get great work done — we enjoy working face-to-face, but value results over office presence.
• Our team is diverse — we unite smart and passionate people of more than 30 different nationalities.