Praktikant/ Werkstudent - Venture Development Manager (m/f)
* Develop new business by actively identifying potential opportunities and understanding client’s business challenges and needs
* Lead business development activities and actively manage the sales process
* Develop working relationships that turn into revenue, both for the client and CONSULTPORT
* Research the Industry to stay up to date with market trends
* Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company
* As a successful candidate you are motivated by the desire to win and enjoy your work
* You are fun, friendly and business savvy with a good understanding of business models
* Graduated/About to graduate with a degree in Business, Marketing or similar
* Detail oriented, with a positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines
* Interested in consulting, business and tech-related topics and love the adrenaline of startups
* Have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
* Fluent in German and English
CONSULTPORT.com is a fast-growing marketplace that connects leading digital experts and management consultants with businesses. We offer among the largest pools of vetted independent digital experts in Central Europe. The founding team has previously worked in top consultancies (McKinsey, BCG) as manager in leading digital companies (Google, Rocket Internet Ventures) and have founded several companies.
Our vision is to make CONSULTPORT the finest marketplace for vetted management and digital consultants in Central Europe.
WHAT WE OFFER
* Take over responsibility from day one
* Develop personally in a professional and caring international team
* The CONSULTPORT team will support you with resources, systems, training, and is available for day-to-day problem solving
* Competitive Remuneration
* Opportunity to become a full-time hire in a fast-growing company and take part in its success
IS THIS CHALLENGE FOR YOU?
To join our growing team in Berlin Mitte, please contact our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of your email: “Venture Development Manager (m/f)”. Please include your availability.
The CONSULTPORT team is looking forward to welcoming you on board!