Business Analyst Intern (m/w)
In the Business Analyst role, it is essential to gain the confidence of both business and technical people and act as the facilitator between both groups. The candidate must be a self-starter and strong communicator with the ability to discuss ideas and concepts with staff and clients of all levels. The candidate would be expected to analyse requirements and define IT solutions. In additional to business analysis skills the candidate must have an understanding of Information Management to support the governance and roll out of Projects across the business of Insurances.
• Undergraduate Student in Business, Economics, Computer Science or associated field preferred
• Fluent in English, other European languages are considered a plus
• Comfortable with conducting presentations and running meetings
• Excellent communication skills are all essential to this position
• Technical background with understanding in software is a nice to have
• Ability to work in a customer-facing situation
• Good teamwork skills and an ability to learn quickly
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Über tigerlab sdn bhd
We are a global IT company that provides an insurance software called i2go. Our story started in 2008 as a web-based IT solutions company in Malaysia, working with various international customers. For 10 years, we have focused our attention on what makes businesses more valuable and worked with our clients to secure their future. Driven by a passion for IT solutions in the insurance sector, we believe that the insurance industry requires up-to-date technology, which makes it possible to adjust to changes quickly and easily.