Events & Administration Internship
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs wants to spread awareness of our brand throughout the land. We love to meet potential customers in person and show them the amazing capabilities offered by our 3D printing solutions. We’re looking for a Events & Administration Intern that can grow with our office, our team, and our operational needs.
If you are highly motivated, organised, and love supporting a diverse company in accomplishing great things, we want you on our Customer Care Team.
- Schedule onboarding and coordinate employee training in Customer Care team;
- Work collaboratively with new team members, leaders, and instructors to reduce bottlenecks and facilitate an outstanding onboarding experience for all hires;
- Assist with preparing events and hosting customers who paid to attend Formlabs trainings;
- Manage sign-ups for customers attending company seminars;
- Prepare and send email invitations and training offers;
- Prepare classroom-style seminar sites with course materials;
- Possibility to support future improvements to training curriculum by offering feedback and input, based on your knowledge and interviews with customers.
- currently a student;
- Thorough, with high attention to detail (such as grammar and spelling);
- Excel at organising things and advance-planning for smooth execution;
- Not afraid to do some hands-on hard-core administrative work to support a team;
- Focused on productivity and finding a better way to get the job done;
- Ideally fluent - written and spoken - in English and German.
- Previous administration or operations experience;
- Familiarity with G Suite and Asana (or a similar project management tool).
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues;
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry;
- Fully stocked kitchens and catered lunches three days a week;
- Unlimited 3D prints;
- 50 Eur BVG subsidiary.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter to help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs.
We look forward to your application! Thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.