Sales Operations Assistant (Minijob)
Formlabs started out of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2011 – today, we are building our European headquarter in Berlin with an international team of young individuals who want to revolutionize the workflow of designers, engineers, jewellers, and dental technicians with our high-precision desktop 3D printers.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. At Formlabs, our sales team is filled with 3D printing experts who care about people and their work. We are building a team that offers the best sales, support, and logistics to all our users around the world.
To support our Sales Team you need a good understanding of sales operation and an attention to detail. We are looking for a Sales Ops Assistant who would help our Sales team to increase their efficiency by taking over the purchase orders processing, and customer communication, collaborating simultaneously with the Finance and Sales teams.
Sales Operations Assistant role is a part-time/Minijob position (approx. 8-10h/week). It would be a perfect fit for business or engineering students who want to get some hands-on experience in sales and the startup culture.
- Process Magento and Salesforce purchase orders from our customers;
- Communicate purchase orders to Finance and Sales teams;
- Report directly to the Head of Direct Sales Operations;
- Handle orders with preciseness and confidentiality;
- Make sure that order invoices are paid duly.
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken);
- Attentive to details;
- Reliable and approachable;
- Not afraid to handle repetitive workflow;
- Currently a student in Berlin.
- Experience with 3D Printing, Technology, and Systems;
- Experience with sales;
- Experience with customer services.
- Learning about Magento, Salesforce, 3D Printing, and the startup culture;
- An inclusive work environment with diverse, international, inspiring colleagues;
- An exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry;
- Ability to work from home;
- Development opportunities both in-house and offsite;
- Catering three times per week, free beverages and snacks;
- Commuter benefit for BVG;
- Discount for Urban Sports Club;
- Unlimited 3D prints;
- Fun team events.
We look forward to meeting you! Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.