Internship Marketing, Sales and Business Administration
The Master License Partner in Florida is looking to recruit candidates for a six-month internship to assist us in marketing, research and communications.
Internship focus: Marketing, Sales and Business Administration
Location: Naples, Florida, USA
Duration: December/January 2018/2019 – May/June 2019
▪ Supporting various departments of our team in their daily work
▪ Assistance in the production and distribution of marketing material
▪ Communicating with partners, brokers and prospects
▪ Attending franchisee negotiations, meetings and presentations
▪ Participating in market analyses, assisting in quantitative analyses
▪ Researching necessary records and statistics and general data gathering
What You Gain
During your internship you will gain valuable business insight into an international service company. Assisting multiple departments, you will become familiarized with a diverse range of skills. Working in a foreign, English-speaking country you will gain independence and improve your language skills.
▪ Monthly stipend
▪ Recommendation letter upon completion from an internationally-recognized company
▪ Year-round warm weather
▪ Languages: English (spoken and written)
▪ Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
▪ Possesses a polite and professional manner
▪ Highly motivated, team-minded and ability to work independently at times
▪ Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
▪ Not required but appreciated: Knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
Über Engel & Völkers Florida
Engel & Völkers is one of the world’s leading service companies specialized in the sale and leasehold of premium residential property, commercial real estate, private aviation and yachts. The continuous expansion of its unique network and the renowned reputation of its strong brand give the company access to an exclusive clientele base.