Working Student Sales Strategy and Planning Intern
Start Date: flexible
Internship location: Duesseldorf, Germany.
Duration: 6 months to 1 year, 20 h/week
Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
The concept of solutions being driven to address specific customer challenges has been with Cisco since its inception. Husband and wife Len Bosack and Sandy Lerner, both working for Stanford University, wanted to email each other from their respective offices located in different buildings but were unable to due to technological shortcomings. A technology had to be invented to deal with disparate local area protocols; and as a result of solving their challenge - the multi-protocol router was born. Since then Cisco has shaped the future of the Internet by creating unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers, employees, investors and ecosystem partners and has become the worldwide leader in networking - transforming how people connect, communicate and collaborate.
The German Cisco Strategy and Planning Team is looking for an Intern/Working Student to support the Account Manager Team in overall business planning.Responsibilities
Administrative Support for Account Managers & Strategy and Planning Team:
- Creating reports from different internal tools, maintaining data in Salesforce
- Monitoring and corrections of reports with national and international bookings
- Support and Coordination of team projects and Cisco internal events
- Early adoption of new Cisco tools and best practice sharing
- Other administrative tasks, i.e. Creation of Newsletters for customers
Account Planning Support
- Perform SWOT und PEST Analyses of the most important customers
- Identifying of Up/Cross-Selling Potentials
- Assisting in account plans creation
On the Job Experience - Account Manager
- Shadowing and accompanying staff on internal and external meetings
- Leading own projects
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technology tools/platforms
- Very good knowledge of Windows applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Further IT Skills i.e. Salesforce, Mind Map etc. highly welcomed
- Ability to work independently and in an organized and disciplined manner
- Team player attitude
- Stress-resistant and ability to work to high-intensity work environment
- Interest to learn sales processes and passion for new technologies
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
- Must be able to legally live and work in Germany, without visa support or sponsorship
At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- • We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- • We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- • We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a cult
Über Cisco Systems GmbH
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals.