Praktikum / Internship Customer Success Manager DACH
• You will be the main point of contact for our (potential) Passengers
• You will manage booking requests and match the demand with our offer
• To make sure Wingly Passengers will have the best flight experience is your mission
• Complaint Management is a challenge you are ready to tackle
• Process creation to convert cancelled bookings into accepted bookings
• You will work hand in hand with the German Country Manager
Who are we looking for?
• Native German speaker with good English skills
• Doing a Bachelor or Master in Business or B2C Sales
• Very good communication skills and an affinity to speak on the phone
• Solution oriented mind set and good organisation skills
• Ability to work independently but also in a team
• Customer Support or Sales experience is a big plus
What is Wingly?
Wingly is Europe’s leading flight sharing platform. We connect private pilots with passengers so they can share the cost and the passion of a flight. Founded in July 2015 by a pilot from Polytechnique, an aeronautical engineer and a German web developer, Wingly has more than 100,000 users and makes private aviation accessible again. After our second investment round, we are pursuing a growth strategy of the German market, a unique and thrilling adventure.