Pilot Manager Germany (DACH)
• Be the privileged contact of Wingly pilots
• Manage the strategy of flight routes: match the passenger demand with the flight network
• Animate and grow our pilot community (through social media, events etc)
• Manage both Airclubs & Airfields communication
Who are we looking for?
• Strong interest in the aviation world, having a PPL / LAPL and/or aviation knowledge is a big +
• Good communication skills, comfortable on phone
• Fluent in German and English
• Bachelor or Master degree
• Strong interest in the start-up world
• Multitasker, motivated, ability to work well alone and with others.
Wingly is Europe’s leading flight sharing platform. We connect private pilots with passengers so they can share the cost and the passion of a flight. Founded in July 2015 by a pilot from Polytechnique, an aeronautical engineer and a German web developer, Wingly has more than 150,000 users and makes private aviation accessible again. Join us to follow our growth strategy for the development of the German speaking market, a unique and thrilling adventure.
Why join Wingly?
Wingly is an international team of nineteen people who are passionate about aviation and who are promoters of the collaborative economy. Joining us means living the start-up experience at its best. We work hard, but also enjoy our team activities such as afterworks and even flights aboard light aircraft and helicopters. Our headquarters are located in the 10th district, close to the Grand Boulevard in Paris.
Ready for Take-Off? Then contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
And send us your CV and cover letter